HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Apron Goddess Bakes Until 3AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR to Apron Goddesses Everywhere!!!

To enter TAG's drawing for the Caroline apron by Practically Necessary CLICK HERE.

This apron wearing lady dedicated an evening to baking for the men at her husbands company who are hard working truckers. My own husband runs a trucking company and I know that the long hours they put in merit the splendid baking that KJ did for them. When not baking KJ works at home and is mom of a lovely little girl. She also finds time to post her thoughts on her blog site: The Phrase "Working Mother" is Redundant.

KJ says, "What you see here is what staying up until 3am baking cookies will do to a person. That and eating four or five "reject" cookies just to make sure they're OK....I'm delirious yet on a massive sugar high. My sister got me this apron for Christmas and I love it...I really like the retro fitted ones instead of the boxy ones. If I'm going to be baking, I might as well feel like I look good, and not feel like I'm wearing a tent."

Affected by to many cookies, KJ is wearing a gorgeous plaid and floral print with a lacy neckline. The tie at the waist gently accentuates her curves! Woo hoo! The subtle contradiction in her insanity through baking and her quiet floral ensemble is a testament that using the oven past 12 at night should be used with caution.

3 Goddesses Have Spoken:

Grand Pooba said...

Ha ha ha ha! I love it! And I SO agree about the tent thing.

If you have to cook, you might as well look and feel good while your doing it!

Thistledew Farm said...

That is an awesome picture - I'd love to have a video of them taking the picture! What a cutie! I'll bet those truckers loved the cookies especially if she delivered them in that apron!

Lindsey said...

LOL!! I have been neglecting my blog for awhile, and what a pleasant suprise...I am featured in a post! I'm so excited and honored! Thanks Julia! :)