HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Winner of the Caroline Apron from Practically Necessary

My kids actually slept in past 6:30 this morning and the drawing for this apron had to wait a little. But with no further adieu:

The winner of the Caroline apron from Practically Necessary is ThistleDew Farm!!!

Congratulations!

As winner of this apron I hope you will send a picture of you wearing it like an Apron Goddess.

Look fabulous, enjoy and keep clean in the kitchen while wearing your apron.

Check back on Monday for the next drawing of an apron from the Paper Passion.

Have a great weekend!
Julia

4 Goddesses Have Spoken:

Jan Holt said...

Hi from SITs visiting. Happy New Year. Your blog looks way cool and I love the aprons!

Happy New Year,

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

Congrats and can't wait to see a pic of the apron on you... :-)

Suzi said...

Congratulations ThistleDew Farm. Can't wait to see you in your new Caroline Apron.

Thistledew Farm said...

I am soooo excited! We are building our house and have been oven-less for SIX months. I can't wait to don my new apron in my new kitchen in a matter of weeks!!!!!
Hurray to me - what a lovely win!