HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Grand Pooba Bakes Like A Goddess

To enter TAG's drawing for the Caroline apron by Practically Necessary CLICK HERE.

The tall, blond invincible Grand Pooba, is showing off her reversible pink apron in true Apron Goddess style. She is approaching super hero status wearing this apron with it's exquisite details. Since she has four aprons it was tough for her to choose which one to exhibit here!

I think her dog Dozer is checking her out from behind. What a dog...

Pooba said, "Okay, I had to send some close ups of this apron because it is my favorite! First of all it's pink and black, cute! Plus this is the only apron I have that is double sided so it is really high quality. My favorite thing about it, besides the colors and the patterns, it that the ties in the back are super long so you can tie a huge bow!"


Pooba also explained, "And this apron comes in handy when baking for the Holidays. These are all the goodies I made while wearing this lovely apron! Oh, and it's washable so it can survive my messy cooking!"

Now, why can't I be in her cookie exchange??

OH, and you can check our her always entertaining blog Grand Pooba HERE.

13 Goddesses Have Spoken:

Thistledew Farm said...

I love her apron - very cute! and put me on the christmas cookie exchange list - yummmmm

Suzi said...

Very cute apron!

DiPaola Momma said...

Hey maaan if you're gonna sport the FABU kitchen Couture you've GOTTA dish on where you got it! I'm digging the pink and black motif in a big way. I'm hip to the long ties too... but because the first year cullinary student in me wants to wrap em and tie in the front, in proper French fashion.

Also.. I MUST HAVE the cookie w/the pastel mints in it reciepe.. I'll give up 2 in exchange.

Julia said...

I already have requested WHERE from Pooba, but I bet she is working today! I am pretty sure she'll give up the info. :)

The Silver Age Sara said...

Pink, my absolute favorite color. I have GOT to have that apron!

MaricrisG said...

Thank you for sharing the giveaway- so cute Aprons indeed! Happy New Year!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh this is so fun! I will have to get out the recipes so I can share! I also recieved this apron as a gift from a friend who bought it at the mall. I will get the details on that too because everyone needs this apron!

I'll be back :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Pooba is awesome and I LOVE HER APRON!!!

Now....to get our hands on those cookies....

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute!

The Mind of a Mom said...

Hey Julia

Okay that is a cute apron, I am ashamed to say I can't send a picture in as I don't have an apron ~ yet! I'm working on it *weg*

I hope you have a happy and safe New Year
Take Care

angie said...

Love Pooba AND her apron!

Anonymous said...

That apron is awesome! I love Grand Pooba!

Karin Katherine said...

I had no idea you were an apron wearing hottie. I also think as your adopted sister and future MIL of your nephew I should have received a plate of those baked goods. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume they were lost by the US Postal service. But next year you better send them Fed Ex.