For this award I have to say 7 things that are Awe-Summm!!! about me. I am the kind of person that does not like to "toot my own horn" but let me give it a try.
1. I started to sew. While not a true seamstress, I sewed two aprons last month, thus living partially up to an Apron Goddess. I have sewn new curtains for my bedroom without a disaster occurring. I only had to go back to the fabric store once just to get additional fabric for details, not due to operator error. :)
2. I did something close to a canter pirouette on my horse this week. (This is really a "we" thing)
3. I can walk and chew gum. I can do arm circles in opposite directions.
4. I can grab things with my toes. We call this ability "Gripper Toes." My son Wyatt has inherited this same trait, lucky fellow!
5. I can back up a goose neck horse trailer without crashing into anything and drive it forward too.
6. I can cook perfect rice in a pot, no rice cooker required.
7. I can grow poppies by the dozens! And I am loved by the bees.
This giant bumble bee is apparently making out with my poppies. He was sure hard to catch on camera since he was so buzzy!
And I pass Queen title onto:
Suzi at Savy Suzi
Ryan Ashley Scott at Optimistic Cynicism
Pricilla at The Maaaaa of Pricilla
Cookie Girl at Cookie Girl Creations
Tara at Five O'Clock Somewhere
DiPaola Momma at Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom!