HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I am Going to Need Earplugs for this Announcement

This drawing was a beast. Lets just say it took me twice as long as normal to count everyones extra credit and assign extra numbers for the drawing. There was quite a fever pitch about this apron and I know why! Simply stated, it is exquisite.

I have installed these... and no they are not some form of strange contraception!!! They are soft foam earplugs.

Because I know the screaming from everybody who has NOT won will be deafening...

So here goes: Jennifer at A House on the Hill has won the apron by Annie. I think she will truly love this beautiful apron. And maybe I can get a picture out of her too!

Stop the tears and the crying now. I command you!!!! If you adore Annie's aprons you should just order one for yourself now. ;)

10 Goddesses Have Spoken:

~Carole said...

Conrats, Jennifer! You're one lucky girl. :-)

Nedekcir said...

Its always nice to win something for free, in my opinion. Congrats Jennifer!

The Cookie Girl said...

Congratulations to the winner!

She is one lucky girl.

Suzi said...

Oh CRAP, I mean really? 10 points for the picture, 5 to blog and still nothing?

Oh, just kidding, congrats to the winner. You will have yourself a beautiful apron.

Jennifer said...

Sheesh, Julia! I had no idea that's what you meant by checking your blog lately LOL! Yippee! I can't wait to get my hands on that apron ... and I promise to get a pic of me in it ;)

I just showed my daughter the apron and she is in awe ... she "loves it", she "wants it" ... hmmm ... I might let her wear it ... once!

Thanks, Julia! I guess I need to email you my address?

mrsb said...

Congrats! That one is a beauty!

the ungourmet said...

Congratulations Jennifer! What a lovely prize!

Pricilla said...

Congratulations to the winner.

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

This is such a beautiful apron - congratulations to her!

fairychildheirlooms said...

congratulations Jennifer!

(and yes, I am crying because I REALLY love that apron!)