HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just a Little Something for Monday...


Now would Michael Angelo be offended at this apron or just amused?

Is this the defamation of art or decency for the modest?

9 Goddesses Have Spoken:

Aunt Spicy said...

i think it shows his softer/domestic side...after all I am sure he makes a fabulous pasta!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Hmmmmm...I don't know if that's really his color. Maybe something in a more masculine print.

Thanks for the laugh! :)

the ungourmet said...

funny! :D

Pricilla said...

This art history major is a bit disconcerted....

Julia said...

Even though I am a proponent for wearing an apron, I think David was meant to be seen in his manliest form. I kind of side with you Pricilla.

Suzi said...

I have to agree with Julia! David is probably the most beautiful naked man I have ever seen. Even if he is a statue.

Grand Pooba said...

Well at least his back side is still showing right?

Walk in the Woods said...

Oh, amused. Definitely amused!

Mountain Woman of Red Pine Mountain said...

Well, I'm a huge apron fan but in this case, I'd prefer the original.