HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Domestic Diva Indeed!

Love, love, love this apron. I wish I could call myself a "Domestic Diva!" This apron is on Vanessa's husband. She is the mind behind Crafty & Creative and has an Etsy shop called Bears, Banners, & Graphics.

She says "It's my hubby wearing a "Domestic Diva" apron ha ha! We were visiting my sister-in-law last year for Thanksgiving and the day after we had a BBQ. My Sister-in-law thought this was the perfect apron for the BBQ Master."

Not only does hubby like to BBQ, but Vanessa likes to cook. You can find a tasty looking skillet dinner HERE. Anything with the word lazy in it and regarding dinner is right up my alley, I am going to have to try this recipe when dear, loving hubby isn't around (he isn't partial to cheese).

She also has a recipe that looks absolutely divine! Who doesn't like chocolate and peanut butter together? If any of you are thinking to yourself "I don't", then don't tell me because there is just something so heavenly about that food combination. In fact I just printed the recipe before finishing this post. For those of you who drool over the confectionery combination go check it out HERE! I can't wait to try it.

For those of you who are looking to revamp, redecorate, or just try something new with your blog go see Vanessa's Etsy site, Bears, Banners & Graphics.


She can even make up some business cards if that is what you need. So go check her out at Etsy and at her blog Crafty & Creative, leave her a comment and let her know you stopped in from TAG.

Thank you Vanessa and Emil for sharing your apron photo. We love it when the men take a turn wearing the aprons. We especially love it when the men wear it with pride as Emil is here.

1 Goddesses Have Spoken:

Diane Shiffer said...

Now, that's what I call a man-apron! I especially love the little pink bow the middle of the tummy;)

What a great guy with a great sense of humor!