HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Friday, October 2, 2009

Celebrities in Aprons

Right now I am in the middle of the Indiana Jones series, with Harrison Ford. I remember when Raider's of the Lost Ark came out. For me it was packed with a lot of action and a little bit of creepy, I don't like snakes either. Well, I was just a young lass when it came out.

Now that the season premiers are in full swing we can all get back to watching Brother's and Sister's, starring Calista Flockhart.

Now isn't it nice to see that there are celebrities that are compassionate? Calista Flockhart and Harrison Ford are seen above helping feed the homeless on Skid Row. With the Holidays fast approaching and the sad shape of our economy it is important to give back and volunteer our time when we can. So go on ladies and gentlemen, don your aprons and find yourself a soup kitchen! It is very rewarding!