HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Apron Goddess Aunt Spicy Kicks Up Her Heels

Good Sunday Apron Goddesses!

Today I hope you can sit back and relax with your feet up like Aunt Spicy who is showing off her apron and legs while researching cupcakes!! She said, "I like to call this "What's for dinner?" Its hard to tell, but that is the Martha Stewart Cupcakes book on top of the apron."


So I guess cupcakes are appropriate for a dinner meal now if Aunt Spicy says so... Just don't tell my kids please.

At Aunt Spicy's you can see wonderful sewing creations that this genius of the sewing machine can create! See this pillow below? It is one Aunt Spicy made for me! My number came up three times in a random drawing (even though I said don't count me) so she said that she had to make me something. How can I complain?


To see how she color coordinated the back side go peek HERE.

Aunt Spicy continually shows off her wonderful crafty creations at her blog and you are seriously missing out if you do not hop over and see what she has made with her own two hands at:

1 Goddesses Have Spoken:

Apron of the Month Club said...

Good Sunday to you too Julia. I am enjoying the morning sewing a western apron. My kids are still sleeping...YEAH! I just went over to Aunt Spicy. Very creative. I especially like the little bags. I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Yoli :)