HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Latest Apron Project

Hi Apron Goddesses,

I got off my lazy butt and started working on this last night.


It's for a swap with Sara at the Handy Hooker. She's making a beanie cap for Ella and I'm making this apron for her daughter Jesse! This is a reversible full apron with pockets on both sides, bright and cheery for the coming of winter.

With the prep work done, I have some sewing to do. I am hoping this is going to be cute enough for a little girl. What do you think?

9 Goddesses Have Spoken:

Miss Dot said...

I agree! The cute little daisies are a perfect choice. Can't wait to see pics of the finished product!

San-Dee said...

Oh so cute!! the rickrack makes it special. Can't wait to see Ella's hat.

Karen said...

I think any little girl would love it! It is very pretty. I especially love the daisies.

Diane Shiffer said...

I am a complete sucker for anything with rick rack, so I'm sold;) I also love that stripey fabric.. it kinds of reads as a solid, but the stripes give it a real nifty interest- love the way the fabrics work together too.

Yes, I approve. (now, I'm sure thats a big relief. lol)

Suzi said...

It is very cute. I love it and am a little envious.

Julia said...

Thanks ladies! After I finished this earlier today I like it even more!!!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Cute! It's going to be perfect :) Makes me miss summer for some reason.... hehe

Sara said...

I love it! And I'm sure Jesse will love it! Check out Ella's beanie.

http://handyhooker.blogspot.com/2009/11/one-for-ella.html

Hope you all like it!

hippiehooker said...

That is soooooooooooo cute for Jesse! The daisies are especially apropo! Wish I could sew, last sewing machine I used had a treadle. Mom tried to teach me, I preferred trailriding. I love the pic of you and Ella with matching aprons!