HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nicole the Apron Goddess

Wow, look at that cake! If I were a young girl, I would love to have a cake just like that. Well done Nicole.

Posted by Picasa


My name is Nicole. I'm the proud momma of 4 wonderful children- 3 girls, 1 boy- ages 11 months to 6 years old. I've been a stay at home mom for over 4 years now. Lately as some of my friends are looking towards finding careers after the kids are in school I'm embracing my inner domestic goddess. I have decided to broaden my stay at home mom world by looking forward and enjoying the homemaking aspect of it. I'm no longer ashamed to tell people I'm a homemaker! My job is not easy but it's so rewarding.

Last week I stumble upon some homemaker blogs that inspired me to try new things out at home. I made an apron from a design I created. I tried something new for dinner. I organized things I've been tripping over for weeks. I even baked and decorated my daughter's birthday cake.

I feel like I'm an apron goddess because not only have I brought out my inner Martha with my apron but I look darn cute doing it!

Be sure to visit Nicole over at her place, Chasing my kids is my warm up!

5 Goddesses Have Spoken:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Oh, my mom used to make me cakes like that when I was little! I loved them so much!

I'm sure her girls will remember them forever!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Nicole *does* look darn cute doing her apron thing! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I feel famous!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! Now I have the motivation to go to the grocery store again. LOL

Julia said...

Yeah!! For embracing being a mom. It's sometimes hard to fully commit to the duty. :) Much respect and appreciation from me.

Grand Pooba said...

I remember my friend getting a barbie cake for her birthday and we weren't aloud to touch it. I was so jealous!