HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Aprons, Aprons Everywhere!!

To start off this edition of Aprons, Aprons Everywhere, Suzi and I wanted to show our Carolyn's Kitchen Zebra stripe aprons. Thank you Carolyn!! We love them!! They are cute and flattering and girly. We had approximately one ounce of entertainment taking pictures of each other for this post. Somehow the fun police did not show up to stop us.

We even got Suzi's problem middle child to take our picture together!! Funny how the two moms can almost never be seen together in photos. We are always the people with the camera and it's nice to get some proof of our existence sometimes.

With our prop, Lucky-cat, we had our "panther" joining the safari!!

Thinking that a zebra might be prancing in my riding arena we took the photo shoot out back to the horse area. My equine friends were looking at us like we were crazy. Well we are.

So I can't quite figure out what I am holding in my hand but apparently my finger require grasping something. Maybe a spoon or flower. I don't know.

I sure can't jump like I used to when I played college volley ball. Not that had great leaping abilities to begin with. But sadly I see I am rather earth bound here. I can say that I tried.

Now with this photo I am apparently flying or trying to get my arms to help me jump higher. Whatever. I can see that I only get about one inch off the ground.

Now that I have made a complete and total idiot of my self jumping around like I am a prancing equine, it is your turn!

Get your own apron on and do something inspiring or insane. You are totally aloud to as an Apron Goddess!

10 Goddesses Have Spoken:

Suzi said...

I'm in!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

You girls are too cute. *sigh* Oh, to be young again!!!

Ye sure look sassy and full of vinegar in those pretty aprons.

I love the panther prop!

Liz Mays said...

I still love ya even though you can't really get off the ground. And, the aprons really are super cute!

Sara said...

Cute aprons! So we are doing a Leaping Aprons thing?

Julia said...

I have added the directions for reference too. Thx.

Grand Pooba said...

Okay, not quite what I was going to post but I did manage an apron post this time!

Suzi, Julia, we need more pics of you! You two are gaw-geous!

theUngourmet said...

I have this marked on my calendar and I still forgot! Am I too late? I'll try to get one in today!

Unknown said...

Can't wait! Just got my JillieWillie apron in the mail and I'm working on a saucy blog :)

Julia said...

Jump on ladies!! I am going to leave this post up through tomorrow. :)

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Aw, we are just missing out on this one! My sisters and I are getting together tomorrow to make aprons! We've even got vintage sheets to use for fabric! Would have loved to have linked up for your fun party! I love your enthusiasm. Seems like it's right up our alley!

Rebecca