HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Friday, January 22, 2010

Ecostore Sale

Good Storming Mornin' Apron Goddesses! We've had five days of rain in California and there is still more to come.... Hope we don't float away!

A lot of Apron Goddesses I know have kids, so I wanted to pass this information on to you all!!

I just saw that the EcoStore has a 50% off sale on their baby goods!!! There stuff is AWESOME! And if you have not yet tried their products this would be a great chance to buy some of their baby soaps for half price. To see their baby product and the discounts click HERE. For example, at two dollars a bar, the four oz. baby soap made with goat milk is a bargain.


I just placed my order for some baby wash, shampoo and soap since I know I can trust these products. And guess what.....the shipping was FREE too!!

Check them out! You can't go wrong.

1 Goddesses Have Spoken:

Carrie said...

I Heart Eco Friendly products!
BTW I have hot buns over at The Cookie Girl :) LOL