HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Friday, December 4, 2009

Cookie Exchange - Virtual Style

It's that time of year....time to break out the apron and start baking cookies. I tend to go overboard with the cookies this time of year. In fact I make cookies for Santa, family, and participate in a cookie exchange. I even go as far as making "Cookies in a Jar" for the teachers. Whether you bake for friends, family, or just Santa we want to know what you are baking in your kitchen.


In 2 weeks time, December 17, Mr. Linky will be available for all who wish to participate. Here is what you get to do, bake a batch of cookies, post it and link up that post with Mr. Linky. Show us what you have and leave a recipe so the rest of us can try it out.


Happy Baking!

1 Goddesses Have Spoken:

theUngourmet said...

Sounds like fun! I've been a baking fool the past couple of days. Eggnog cupcakes and Cookies Bars with peppermint bark. Hmmm. What will I bake for this? I've got a couple of ideas. :D