HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Sunday, March 15, 2009

And the Winner of the Apron from Apron Frenzy is......

Deep breath. This is necessary for me in between my kid's bickering this morning....

The kitchen utensil drawer has become ground zero for the battle over the potato peeler and the pie crust mixer tool and various spatulas and cupcake paper liners.

Woe is me.

Through the silences I have counted and tabulated and run the numbers and used the number generator and scientifically come up with a winner for the beautiful apron by Apron Frenzy. Thank you Vickie for donating this wonderful apron.

The winner by random number is Mrs. B at Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom.

I know she will wear it while welcoming spring and throughout the year!

Now all of you ladies who did not win....Don't you need to make another visit to Apron Frenzy and adopt an apron and provide it a new home? If you do purchase an apron I will still give you extra credit (5 extra entries) in an upcoming drawing of your choice. If you make a purchase come back and send me an email. Now HOP on over, you know you want to!

4 Goddesses Have Spoken:

theUngourmet said...

Congrats Pagan Soccer Mom! :0)

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Woohoo! Thank you so much! I'm so excited!

Terri said...

Congratulations, Mrs. B! And thank you, Julia, for hosting yet another fabulous giveaway!

AP Mommy said...

Congrats to Mrs. B! Maybe I'll win the next one! Thanks for hosting all these fabulous giveaways, Julia!