HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lucy is An Awesome Apron Goddess!!!

Yes, I used three exclamation points in the title, but because of THIS:



This Apron Goddess is Lucy who blogs at Closer To Lucy.

Lucy wrote, "As the self proclaimed Queen of Everything without the palace, the jewels, power, money, or the glam, I’m always in search of ways to indulge my inner Diva; this includes the kitchen. Even if dinner is just a bottle of wine, a night on the town, opening a box of instant dinner, or an entire day making kitchen magic, this (in my mind) countess loves to play dress up; accessories make it all happen, if that means heal, hose, and an occasional crown then so be it!"

Thank YOU Lucy for sharing your Apron Goddess spirit! I love it!