HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Winner of the Cupcake Provocateur Apron

Good Monday Apron Goddesses!

It's been quite a month and busyness is a disease which I can't seem to cure.

However, good news is that I did the drawing for the apron from Cynthia's Cupcake Provocateur store and,

Drum roll please.......

Ta da!!

Number 6 is Sue at Country Pleasures!

Congrats Sue! Just send me an email with your shipping information and apron preference from the hostess style and we'll get it off to CP in a jiffy!

2 Goddesses Have Spoken:

Unknown said...

I just found this, I won!! REALLY!! You made my day, off to email you now! Thank you so much! Woohoo!

Unknown said...

Me again, I emailed you this morning and it came back to me as undelivered? Please try to email me so I can get my mailing info to you. Thank you!
ourheart2home@yahoo.com