HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rebecca the 4th of July Apron Goddess

Rebecca runs the show over at Simplify, Beautify, Satisfy where she is a stay at home mother of 5 children. Wow, it makes me tired just thinking about running after 5 kids. Good for you Rebecca! I will title you Domestic Mommy Goddess as well today.

As you can see Rebecca is the proud winner of the 4th of July apron. I have to say she looks absolutely beautiful in it. She looks very festive for such a fun holiday.

Rebecca says "I am really loving the I Be Cooking Aprons apron, so I thought I'd better finally send in a photo for an entry! I really like this apron! I love this apron you gals sent me!!! And it's about time you should have a photo of me in it, right? Thanks!!!"

Personally, I LOVE the apron (after all I made the cute little thing). I hope, Rebecca, that you are enjoying it and getting good use out of it. It should keep you clean while you prepare meals for that family of yours.

So go see Rebecca and introduce yourself. After all that is part of the fun in meeting new people, right? Go on, get out of here. Go see Rebecca! Everybody loves a few extra comments so lets make her day.

2 Goddesses Have Spoken:

theUngourmet said...

Yay Rebecca! That apron is darling!

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Very nice. The apron is so cute.

Gotta try your salsa recipe. Can't wait. Might even put some up in jars for the winter. This allows me to use my red apron the one I use specially when working with any tomato thing in the kitchen. The spots don't show.
Is that sick or what? I hate getting spots on them but that's what they are for, right?
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~