HOME »« CONTACT »« WHY TAG? »«WANT TO BE AN APRON GODDESS?»«ADVERTISING & SPONSORING

Monday, March 24, 2008

Want to Be a Featured Apron Goddess?

If you would like to be The Apron Goddess for the day send me a photo in your favorite apron and a few lines about your TAG attitude. I will also accept photos of your immediate family members. I will do a mini bio about you and your blog linking to your site.

The Bonus:
If you send in your picture you get 10 extra entries into a giveaway of your choice at TAG.

4 Goddesses Have Spoken:

Jane54 said...

I have tried to post a comment and would love to be an Apron Godess but my computer keeps playing up.
I love your site, I have been collecting aprons and have got 37, some of which I have nmade. None of them are anything special but I am quite proud of my Alice in Wonderland pinafore. I will try and send you a picture. I'm sorry if this message has appeared before but I am new to all this.
Keep up the good work. Jane xx

Jane54 said...

I think that should have been Goddess sorry. Jane xx

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Ohhh!!! I would love to be a part of this!! Where does the apron have to come from?!?!

Tracy said...

I love Retro Revival!! I purchased a couple of the Retro Kitchen towels: A wasted Life, Confused and Toaster Mistress!!! they are awesome! Once I finish my kitchen these will be the towels I use! Now to apron shop!